- Establishment of Eurohouse (Phare CBC, 1995)
- Maritime Communications to the Islands of West Estonia (Phare CBC, 1995)
- Development of Nature Tourism in West Estonia (Phare CBC, 1996-2000)
- Development of Rural Business in Saare and Hiiu Counties (Phare CBC, 1996)
- Designing Centres for Distance Education in Estonia (Ecos-Ouverture, 1996-1998)
- Eurohouse Latvia (Establishment of sister-organisation Eiromaja in Latvia) (BSPF 1999)
- Business Around the Baltic Sea (Ecos-Ouverture, 1999-2001)
- Development of Social Economy in Estonia (SIDA, 2002 - 2003)
- Euroinfo in Saare County before and after the Referendum (Phare SPP, 2003-2004)
- Development of Sustainable Tourism Products Through Regional Co-operation (Phare CBC SPF; Interreg III A, 2003-2004)
- Ecosense - Agri-Environment and Organic Farming (Interreg IIIA, 2002 – 2005)
- Female Entrepreneurship Development in West Estonia (Interreg IIIA, Phare SPF, 2003-2004)
In 2005, a number of new projects have been started:
The project´s activities are aimed at enhancing the employability of disabled people by training, counselling and supporting them towards self-employment in social co-operatives.
- Handicapped People Employed in Co-operatives (Equal).
The target regions in Estonia are Saare, Hiiu, Lääne, Järva, Põlva and Viljandi counties.
The transnational partners sharing of their experience and best practice are from Spain, France and the UK.
- We Are the EU (European Commission; DG Enlargement).
The objectives of the project are to deepen the public awareness about the political and economic consequences of the EU enlargement process.
- Development of Social Economy (Forum South, SIDA) together with SER, a Swedish Co-operation development centre.
Continuing the activities started in 2002 in Estonia, the project is aimed at facilitating the development of social co-operation in Pskov, Russia, with the help of Estonian and Swedish experts.
- Support for People on Saaremaa Island (Bothar/Heifer International).
The aim of the project is to improve the economic situation and living conditions of families in rural regions through donating them livestock and beehives. Within a few years, the initial project recipients will pass on the first female offspring of their animals and beehives to other families in need of support. The activities of the project will strengthen and consolidate the community.